We take your web needs seriously.
We take time to learn about our clients. Every business is unique, just like ours, and so we spend time learning about our clients and their business to deliver a great, relevant website that meets their specific needs.
We make the process easy and straight-forward. Web Design isn’t magic, but many people have more pressing things to think about than the technical geekery of a website. We’ll take you through the process step-by-step, and we won’t talk in geekspeak!
We deliver hugely effective websites that are easy on the eye and simple to navigate. Our custom websites are practical, reliable and effective. They’ll work as your 24/7 sales tool.
We’ll keep delivering after the launch. We know the launch of a website is really just the start, despite all the work that has gone into it. We’ll be there to help out when everything’s done, and help you grow as your business grows.
We build websites that are goodlooking, useful and unique. but we couldn’t build them without you.
1. Free consultation – face to face, or over the phone or internet. During this chat we work out the functionality you require and the look and feel you’re after, as well as things like timescales and branding.
2. Proposal – After the consultation, we’ll take your needs, flesh them out into a proposal – to make sure we can deliver on the milestones we mutually set, and that you know what the project includes, what the cost will be, and how long it will take to complete. We are known for our incredibly competitive pricing, and won’t take your finances or your time for granted.
3. The Start – Once you accept our proposal, we’ll start straight away to build your project. As the site progresses, we ask for your feedback, making changes as needed, and refining the site to fit your requests. While we design & develop, you gather photos and write text for your site (unless you prefer that we do this for you).
4. Feedback – We’ll keep you informed as often as necessary during the build – every day, every week or every month – to make sure you’re up to date with the project and to gather your input on the progress. We’ll give you our online and offline contact details so that you never feel shut off from the process.
5. The Launch – We’ll agree a time to launch, and be available while your site appears live on the internet. We can offer 1 hour training sessions, before or after launch, to teach you how to work with the end result we’ve made you. Should you prefer that we do all the maintenance and site updates that are needed, we are happy to do so.
6. The After Launch – We’ll still be around after everything is done. You may need advice with the site, or extra functionality. We can offer to support and maintain the site, leaving you to bask in the glory of a site well built!